Let's Go My Way with English!

My name is Eringo. I'm a student of an University. I will introduce my English days on this blog.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Strengths and Weaknesses as a English Teacher

○Strengths
My first strength as a English teacher is that I like English. Because I like English, I enjoy English class very much. So, I think that the students can enjoy the class, too.
My second strength is that now I have a knowledge about how to construct the lesson. Now I know what is worming-up, activity, or consolidation. And I know how to plan these, too. So, I need more practice from now on.

○Weaknesses
My biggest weakness as a English teacher is that I have no confidence in my pronunciation. So, it is a little fearful for me to speak English to the students. My pronunciation is correct? Can students understand my English? I'm filled with strong anxiety. However, I believe that this anxiety will be solved by practicing pronunciation. By many practices of English pronunciation, I would like to have a confidence in my pronunciation before teaching training.

○After presenting my lesson plan
I think that it is important to know and underatnd the students' ability. What grammar did they learn before? What words do they know? It is very important to understand these things before the lesson. If we do not do that, the lesson level will not match with the students and they can't enjoy it. We should always remember that all the lesson is hold for students.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

better learn to spell if you want to be an English teacher. Worming up, try warming up :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home