Let's Go My Way with English!

My name is Eringo. I'm a student of an University. I will introduce my English days on this blog.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

What do I want to do in my future?

Resentry, I often think about what I would like do in my future or
where I would go after graduating from the university.
However, now I can't find the answer.

In my high school days, I was thinking about being elementary school teacher.
At that time, I had no doubt about my dream of being a teacher.
So I'm in ecucation course now.
However, after entering the university, my thinking is little by little changing.
Through the various experiense like receiving lectures, participating club activity,
and doing part-time job, I realized that I don't know anything.
When I realized that,I was very shocked.
It is impossile to know all things. It is true.
However, what I know is too little, I think.
I have to know more about anything by studying or experiencing.
And I want to find what I would like to do.

I hope that someday I can write my dream on this blog, and that I realize the dream.

Thanks,

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger JH said...

Eringo,
This might sound strange, but I think that the more we learn the more we realize that there are many things we do not know.
I am 31 years-old and I guess I do not know what my dream is either. Looking back though, I do not have any regrets.
JH

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Eringo said...

JH, thank you for commenting.
It is wonderful to be able to say that you do not have any regrets over your life.
I would like to try various things not to regret about my way of life, too.
Eringo

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger JH said...

Well, maybe I have made some mistakes and bad decisions in the past. However, bad decisions and experiences help us to make better decisions in the future. I try to learn from my mistakes, but also try not to dwell on(=think too much about) them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home